Rules and Regulations
- Minimum age: 9 y.o(Ages 9-15 must be accompanied by an adult and anyone under the age of 18 will require the signature of an adult in order to participate in the activity)
- Minimum height - 1.2 meters
- Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- People with heart, back or spine problems cannot participate in this activity.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the activity.
- Due to safety reasons, the use of a camera is limited.
What to bring with you?
- A towel
- A change of clothes
- We recommend storing items that may fall or get damaged by water in the lockers provided (cellular phone, hat, camera, towel, etc.) .
- We recommend not to eat one hour before participating in this activity.